IMAGINE escaping the fog in your head, the viscious circle of negative thoughts, feelings like helpless, powerless or inner emptiness and your destructive habits.
IMAGINE regaining your power and mental strength so that you can bring your work/business and life to the next level. Your creativity and self-confidence rising up.
You maybe thinking... I should be able to handle things on my own, I tried therapy before but it didn’t work for me, I’ll never get better, and Yes, I want support, but how could I transform in 4 sessions only?
In the first session we get an overview of your current life programme and its components.
In the second and third session we crack the code that causes your limiting beliefs and feelings. Then we re-programme it with new supportive instructions and values.
In the fourth session your energy, power and vitality will be uploaded to act again successfully.
• The sessions happen at your most convenient place and time online (e.g. zoom) - strictly confidential.
• Online-Support between sessions.
• Individualized recordings for your subconscious reprogramming.
• Only a few sessions are necessary (average 4 sessions).
• Attention on your specific problem without dozens of therapy sessions.
• My commitment: I only work with people if can make a significant change!
The Executive Therapist
Silke is an Executive Coach and Psychologist M.A. with an over 15-years career in counselling and coaching. She supports executives and experts to live a life without burnout, stress, anxiety or proofing themselves so that they elevate their life & work to the next level.
She trained with a broad range of international experts like the world-renowned therapist Marisa Peer (Rapid Transformation Therapy Practitioner®) and Prof. Dr. Justin Kennedy (Applied Neuroscience Coaching).
She is featured on several podcasts like CEO Podcast, Business Infrastructure, Rebelpreneur Podcast, Business Innovators Podcast, The Strong Man Podcast, Moving Forward Leadership and the Human Impact Podcast.
She is an official Member of Forbes Coaches Council.
Business people suffer mental illness at higher than average rates. According to a study by Michael Freeman entrepreneurs are 50% more likely to report having a mental health condition.
People often delay to get help because they think they can handle it without treatment, or they don't want to spend much time for many therapy sessions , or they don’t know where to get fast help and support.
Now It's Your Decision
You have three options:
- You can stay powerless and helpless in your current situation and endure the pain until it’s gone or becomes worse. No good idea.
- You can go to a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. This is recommended for people who also physically suffer from stress related symptoms (like problems of sleep, appetite, fatigue) or who have suicidal thoughts and need medication and therapy.
- You can join ELEVATE INTENSIVE Coaching to rebalance your brain, mind and body in 4 sessions so that your self-confidence comes back. This coaching targets the psychological side of your mental state that is often the most important and most difficult obstacle from recovering.
If the coaching does not result in any positive change for you, you'll receive your money back.
Test the Coaching without any obligation. Click NOW to book a FREE 30-Minutes Consultation Session.
Valid only until 31. October 2019!
Copyright © SilkCelia.com. 2019 All Rights Reserved.
Results cannot be guaranteed, moreover, results from individual testimonials are for reference only and your own personal experience may differ to those shown on this site.
Regression therapy is an approach to treatment that focuses on resolving significant past events believed to be interfering with a person's present mental and emotional wellness. Only people with sound mental health who are confident that a review of past events will not adversely impact their emotional or mental health should participate. We request that you do not participate in regression therapy if you or your treating practitioners have any past or existing concerns about your mental health. For any mental health condition please conduct a health professional like clinical psychologist or medical practitioner.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, remember: You’re closer than you think.
IMPORTANT: Legal Disclaimers