Do You These Stress & Burnout Symptoms?
Burn-out is according to the World Health Organization (WHO) resulting from chronic workplace stress that has not been successfully managed. It is characterized by feelings of energy depletion or exhaustion; increased mental distance from one’s job, and reduced professional efficacy.
However, there are other not work related stress factors like major life transition or loss in life (e.g. loss of a loved one, job/business etc.) that can cause similar symptoms. Stress that is not managed can lead to depression and anxiety.
This brief self assessment may help you to seek help.
I feel tired or sluggish much of the time.
IMAGINE escaping the fog in your head, the viscious circle of negative thoughts, feelings like helpless, powerless or inner emptiness and your destructive habits.
IMAGINE regaining your power and control so that you can bring your work and life to an elevated and balanced level. Your creativity and self-confidence rising up.
You maybe thinking... I should be able to handle things on my own, I tried therapy before but it didn’t work for me, I’ll never get better, and Yes, I want support, but how could I transform in 4 sessions only?
In the first session we get an overview of your current life programme and its components.
In the second and third session we crack the code that causes your limiting beliefs and feelings. Then we re-programme it with new supportive instructions and values.
In the fourth session your energy, power and vitality will be uploaded to act again successfully.
• The sessions happen at your most convenient place and time online (via a secured telehealth link) - strictly confidential.
• Online-Support between sessions.
• Individualized recordings for your subconscious reprogramming.
• Only a few sessions are necessary (average 4 sessions).
• Attention on your specific problem without dozens of therapy sessions.
• My commitment: I only work with people if can make a significant change!
The Coaching Psychologist
Silke is a Psychologist M.A., who elevates you to have a balanced and fulfilled work life without burnout, stress, anxiety or proofing yourself. She has an over 15-years career in counselling and coaching.
She trained with a broad range of international experts like the world-renowned therapist Marisa Peer (Rapid Transformation Therapy Practitioner®) and Prof. Dr. Justin Kennedy (Applied Neuroscience Coaching).
She is featured on several podcasts like CEO Podcast, Business Infrastructure, Rebelpreneur Podcast, Business Innovators Podcast, The Strong Man Podcast, Moving Forward Leadership and the Human Impact Podcast.
She is an official Member of Forbes Coaches Council.
People often delay to get help for their burnout or anxiety, because they think they can handle it without treatment, or they don't want to spend much time on therapy sessions , or they don’t know where to get fast burnout and anxiety relief.
Now It's Your Decision
You have three options:
- You can stay powerless and helpless in your current situation and endure the pain until it’s gone or becomes worse. No good idea.
- You can go to a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. This is recommended for people who also physically suffer from stress related symptoms (like problems of sleep, appetite, fatigue) or who have suicidal thoughts and need medication and therapy.
- You can join ELEVATE INTENSIVE Coaching to rebalance your brain, mind and body in 4 sessions so that your self-confidence and well-being comes back. This coaching targets the psychological side of your mental state that is often the most important obstacle in burnout recovery and anxiety relief.
If the coaching does not result in any positive change for you, you'll receive your money back.
Test the Burnout Treatment without any obligation. Click NOW to book a FREE 30-Minutes Consultation Session.
Valid only until 31. December 2019!
Copyright © SilkCelia.com. 2019 All Rights Reserved.
Results cannot be guaranteed, moreover, results from individual testimonials are for reference only and your own personal experience may differ to those shown on this site.
Regression therapy is an approach to treatment that focuses on resolving significant past events believed to be interfering with a person's present mental and emotional wellness. Only people with sound mental health who are confident that a review of past events will not adversely impact their emotional or mental health should participate. We request that you do not participate in regression therapy if you or your treating practitioners have any past or existing concerns about your mental health. For any mental health condition please conduct a health professional like clinical psychologist or medical practitioner.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, remember: You’re closer than you think.
IMPORTANT: Legal Disclaimers